Thursday, October 21, 2010

11 months




My baby is 11 months?!? I can't believe it. We have been so busy lately!!! We have had birthday parties, we went to Rascal Flatts, family dinners, campaign cocktail parties and just busy busy. This working thing is taking a toll on me. I am always so tired and so behind on my housework, laundry, cooking, blogging and even facebook! I feel so tired when I get home and my feet hurt so bad. I love being with my sister all day, and love being back in the work force but going from not working at all, and being on my own schedule, to working 3-4 days a week is hard. Today though after work my sis and I went and got pedicures and my pigs feel wonderful.

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday and we are all going to breakfast in the a.m. and then celebrating with a huge birthday dinner this weekend. I love her and can't wait to celebrate her special day. She is such a wonderful person.
Saturday we are having another huge birthday party for Steve and his cousin, Alex. It's going to be a SWAMP PARTY! (I'll share later.) We are eating ALLIGATOR!

I need to give a shout out to my best friend, Kelli Ann Curtis! Today she is 30, and I love her so much and hope she has a great day. From Gray Avenue, to cheerleading at YCHS, our Yuba College days, to living in Sac together, to all our tears, and laughs we still are such great friends! We always joke and say, we're going to be 80 years old, still have dark hair, and still be wearing our hot pink lip gloss, and eating at El Zarape! This weekend is her 80's party. I hope everyone has a blast. (I'm going to try and make it after mom's birthday dinner. I have an awesome outfit planned.)

I have to go to bed. I'm so tired. But before I go..... how sad that the Galleria burned down! What the heck? People are crazy! Where am I going to Christmas shop? So long Galleria.... until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment