Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Looks like Christmas at our house!

Her own tree! She loves it.
Not this one, but I thought she looked cute this morning!

I love these wreaths! I guess it helps when you have a hook up at Starbucks!
Couldn't put much decor out this year since we have a little one. She gets into everything!!!

Love this too!
I love this pillow.



I love SANTA!!!
My mom thought of this! It's prettier in person.

I love this bowl too!

Merry Christmas friends. I'm putting up my tree this weekend. I know it's hard to believe it still isn't up! Steve and his dad have to get it because it's in the garage in a hard to get spot. Steve has been working crazy hours, and the last thing he wants to do when he gets home is get the tree from the garage. But he promised this weekend! Hope you all are enjoying this time of year! It truly is my favorite holiday! Only 17 more days until Santa comes!









No comments:

Post a Comment