Friday, May 13, 2011

Kentucky Derby Golf Tournament.









A few friends and I did a pub crawl/miniature golf tournament in Marysville for charity. We had such a wonderful time and we won best costume! Here are some pictures of our day. Enjoy! Sorry I have been such a lame blogger lately, but we have been so crazy busy! I got a new camera for my birthday. I'm in love with it! And no, I'm not going to be some professional photographer or anything, just wanted a nice camera to capture memories of my baby girl. I need to get the correct cable though, so I can download all my pictures on to my computer. I can't wait to share all my new photos. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. So cute, you guys look awesome! How fun! You know that infused tequila gave me Stevie.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winning!!! We may not be the best golfers... But I blame that on our heels... and maybe those shots! Haha... Melissa you scored big form those infused shots I must say! Love you Maggie Poo, had fun today!

    ReplyDelete