Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Saturday and Fall!!!


Go, COLLIN!!!

Bath time! Such a sweet girl.

My handsome Nephews! Studs at football!


I finally got all my fall out/Halloween and LOVE it! I hope the weather stays this nice. It has been so dang hot and I'm sick of running the air. I'll post pics soon of my decorations.

Lately, I have been working a lot at the shop, and staying home with my girl. We go to the park a lot in the mornings, if we wait until later in the afternoon the slides get hot, so mornings are so much better for us.

I'm 14 weeks today and feel absolutely great!!! Yay! Can't wait to find out if we will be having a brother or a sister. We find out today.

Tonight is our Cousin, Mia's 1st birthday! We can't wait to celebrate with her.

Sunday we are going to the CIRCUS and having a family dinner at my parents. I can't wait to go to the circus. I know Georgie is going to love it. I hope so. I know she is still really young, but she loves animals and loved when the commercial would come on to advertise the circus. Daddy surprised us with tickets!

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. She does look super sweet in the bath.I'd love to taste her.

    ReplyDelete