Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pumpkin Farm.


So gorgeous!


She was a little overwhelmed.


She wanted Nana the entire time! I love how close they are.

Love them!


Jimmy being a stud.

Cousins!!!




Love this lady.

The pumpkin farm is one of my favorite places to go during this time of year. My brother in law had a fundraiser at the pumpkin farm for his non profit organization, so we went to support him and we got the entire farm to just us! It was awesome! No one was there and we stayed until dark. We all had a wonderful time! I got a few fall things from the gift shop and of course some yummy fall treats from the bakery. I have so many wonderful memories from the pumpkin farm from when I was a little girl.( I remember my mom always taking us out of school early to go.) I love that I get to take my little girl now to experience the pumpkin farm tradition. I can't wait to go back next week. Steve couldn't make it, so we are going to take the baby again. She wants to ride a pony and I want another pumpkin pie! I love this time of year. My home is so cozy and I love the cooler weather, and I even busted out my uggs! Happy fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment