Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Fall!!!


Being patient.


She looks so big to me!!! She isn't even 2 yet!

Her lips are blue! She had a blue lollipop before... I can't keep her out of her Halloween candy.

Had to do our house:)



Big girl.

Ignore my outfit:) I took my boots off and tights earlier in the night... my feet were hurting and I was so hot!



Cousins!!!

Carving her pumpkin earlier that day.
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! We had our family over for chili dogs, fries and tons of desserts, and we all had a wonderful time together. The kids all left to trick or treat in our neighborhood and they all got so much candy! I was so tired and ready for bed by 8. The shop was crazy busy all day. Georgie thought she was so big and loved every minute of it, she only did a few houses. I'm ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas! This is my favorite time of year. I need to get my butt shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment