Saturday, July 24, 2010

Farmers Market and a little bit of this and that.

Just got home with my Mom and Georgie from the farmers market! I love going. We try and go every Saturday then we always go to breakfast after. I love my Mom. She truly is such an amazing person and is so loving and is such a wonderful Mother. She's so patient and so smart and loves life to the fullest. I love being with her and spending time with her even if it's just laying on her bed watching her iron. I am so blessed to have her as my mom and Georgie just adores her.

Today, I'm going to finish up going through clothes from my closet. I have SO many it's a bit ridiculous! I'm donating a lot to the cancer center. I'm purging on a lot of stuff and it feels so good. Right now, we are living with Steve's dad, rent free, which is SO nice and once Steve starts working and passes the bar we want to buy a home. We already have been looking and I can't wait to have a home again. I have so much kitchen stuff and home decor and love to decorate and Steve loves to cook so having a home that is ours will be wonderful.

Last week, I went to Tahoe with my whole family for a week! We had a wonderful, relaxing time. We went to the beach everyday! I thought it would be nice to let Steve study with a quiet house so we stayed at Aunt Jackie's condo in Tahoe City. It was so beautiful there and the weather was amazing! We cooked some great food, well my sis did, and drank some great wine and just enjoyed being away from the heat. It was hard to come home but good to see Steve and Peanut and just be in our own bed.

Tonight we are going to the Danna's for dinner. They caught abalone in Fort Bragg and they invited us over for a big abalone feast! I love abalone. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Try and stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment