Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hope you guys get a laugh out of this!

This blog is for my family, my Sisters and Mom and Dad. They look at my blog and say all they do is laugh and can't believe I have a blog and the things I write about! They told me to get a life. How mean are they! They are so rude and I'm so mad at you guys! So if you're reading this now, I hope you feel really bad. Oh and Jojo I'm writing about you in my next post. Hope you get a laugh out of it. You guys are going to feel really bad if I delete my blog. Won't you?

I think the only people that read it or make fun of it anyways are you guys. Now I know for sure I was adopted. Virgina and Sam come take me away!

3 comments:

  1. I'll read your blog Maggie!!! No one ever reads mine either except a few loyal girls!! You'll get the hang of it and you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps..I found yours through Jacklyn in case you were wondering and thinking I was a stalker!! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie. I found your blog through Jacklyn too! Melissa is right, you will get the hang of it! And to all the naysayers, don't listen! :) Even if it is your family! ha! You are recording memories and later on in it will be fun to go back and read through where you were in life at that moment.

    You have a beautiful family and I can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete