Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nothing going on around here.


Can't wait for the 14th! One of my favorite holidays!
The countdown begins!!!!
We have not been up to much around here. I've been working 3-4 days a week at the store, and Steve has been working at the office some ridiculous, crazy, hours! We see him only at night, when he gets home at 8:30?!? We miss him bad. We always try and do things as a family on the weekends, so that is always something to look forward to. I love when all 3 of us are together.

I am so excited for February! I love Valentine's Day, and also we are leaving on a 7 day cruise to Mexico. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it!!! I'm ready for warm weather and to relax.

I'm also excited for one of my best friends because she is getting married on he 29th, and having her first baby! She finds out on Wednesday the sex of her baby. I know she will be such an amazing mother. My other best friend is having her second baby, and she finds out on Friday the sex of her baby. I am so excited for all these babies to be born in June.

I can't believe how fast my own baby is growing up. It's breaking my heart how she is no longer a little baby. She always wants DOWN and is so independent. She is so smart too! I can't believe how much she is talking. The other day, she went to her highchair and said, "eat"! I love her so much! I know that I always say this, but she really has taught me what life is all about. I care less about so much, and my main focus is her. I can't even remember the last time I bought myself the latest designer jeans, juicy tracksuit (are they even still in style?) a nice handbag or the latest People or US weekly magazine. I just don't care anymore! Don't get me wrong, I like nice things but it's just different. A good different.





2 comments:

  1. Have fun on your cruise Maggie! And you hit it on the nail...babies are such a good different! Sure, nice things are still nice but nothing gives you a good self worth like being a mama! Oh. And I watched that Oprah show you recommended. Speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I buy everything for Kate and I was just going through my closet the other day and I have nothing! Maybe we should all go on a "MOMMY" shopping spree! :)

    ReplyDelete