Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What we have been up to.

Me and my lawyer on a date.
Cousin love. Mary was trying to give G a kiss, but G couldn't stop laughing. It was so precious. They love each other so much.
My baby girl, Ella Georgette, running errands with mama.
She thinks she doesn't have to nap anymore. She also thinks it's funny when she takes out her hair bows. It's driving me nuts. So please excuse her crazy hair!
The Christmas tree can't come down! Every time before G goes to bed she says, "tree, tree" so I had to turn it into a Valentine's day tree. Then of course, once she falls asleep, I quietly go in and unplug it. I found these heart ornaments at Marshalls. Watching her little face smile with such joy makes my heart so happy.
We went to our favorite Restaurant in Roseville with some friends of ours. If you have not been to Granitos in Roseville you need to go! It is so yummy, and I crave it at least once a week. Our good friend owns it, and she always gives us such great service. I love the kitchen area and watching all the action. It's decorated really cute too.
Someone got a ball pit! Let me just tell you.... I have about 250 balls all over my living room and kitchen right this minute! She absolutely loves it. My sister bought it for her for Christmas. Some days I can't even get her out of it.
Went to Napa on Sunday. It was so nice to get away and have girl time. One of my best friends is getting married this Sunday. I know Lindsey will have a beautiful life. She is getting married on her (soon to be) mother in laws property and let me tell you, it is SO AMAZING and oh so, BEAUTIFUL! She will be such a stunning bride and an amazing mother! What a lucky baby.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture of Georgie with her cousin! What a priceless memory!

    ReplyDelete