Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I never got to share my baby shower pictures.

The menu card at each table setting.


All the flowers were gorgeous!
The feathers were a perfect touch.

The candy bar was a hit! So beautiful!!!!


I loved this. It has G's baby picture in it now from when she was first born.


The "to go" boxes for candy.

Some of our guests.



We were showered with so many gifts.

Such great friends!

So blessed to have them in my life.


The salad was AMAZING!

Sister and her best friend, Mrs. Siller.


My wonderful, loving, supportive, beautiful mother and sisters!
Excuse my swollen face:) Worth it!






The invitation was my favorite.


I know my precious baby is already 21 months, but I still wanted to share how perfect my baby shower was! It was absolutely breathtaking and so beautiful. Nik, Aunt Jack and Aunt Karin went over and above for our special day. I felt like I was at a wedding. I knew it was going to be beautiful, but it was so so so BEAUTIFUL! It is truly a day that I will never forget, and I'm so glad to share these pictures with my daughter and have them as memories forever. I have never felt so loved in my life. It was a wonderful day. It was a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment