Sunday, July 31, 2011

SWAMP PARTY!

Sister really went all out for this birthday! She did a wonderful job and it was such a fun birthday! Collin had a blast and I can't believe he is already 7?! Where the heck does time go?!





Sister making "Gator drinks"!


Some of the food.

Like her pretty decorations? Ha!





SISTERS!



So funny! This is a fake cig:)



When I gave her this bottle full of kool aid she LOVED it, but looked at me like I had lost my mind.



The girls had a ball.




Sister is so cute!

Dancing!






Truly my best friend.


Darling!




Sister made this cake!

I loved the party favor!
We had a great time celebrating my Nephew, Collin's 7th birthday! He wanted a "theme" party, and loves to watch Swamp people, so it was kinda white trash/swamp party! It was hilarious and such a fun night! If you're not familiar with Swamp people, tune into Swamp people on the history channel (check your local TV guide for the time) Steve and I love it too! Sorry if you have a facebook, then you probably have already viewed these pics, but I wanted to share them with my family in Ohio. Enjoy! (I'm going private soon also.)

1 comment:

  1. I never got around to commenting on Facebook but I love how Collin's party turned out. Mary did a great job!

    ReplyDelete