Thursday, January 12, 2012

Off to Truckee!

I'm going to miss him this weekend! He has been working like a crazy lawyer, but extremely proud of how hard he works for us (his little family) and provides us with everything we need. He just opened his own practice, but still working part time for a lawyer in loomis. He is loving it! Things are going so well for us and hopefully, soon, we will have our own home.

The baby and I are leaving tomorrow morning to go to Truckee, to stay with my best friend from high school and her beautiful little family. We are so excited to get away for the weekend. Also joining, are my two other best friends, Rachel and Paige. All our kids are going and it's going to be a full house. How nice of Lindsey and Pete to invite us to their cabin. I feel cool leaving Yuba and getting away to relax, and just be with some of my closest friends. I'm planning on wearing no makeup, eating everything in sight, sitting by a fire, turning my phone off, catching up on life, and wearing uggs everyday! I think the last time us girls did a trip together was 10 years ago, when we were in our college days, and drove to Santa Cruz to visit Lindsey, so this trip is definitely a treat for all of us. I know we won't be doing anything we did 1o years ago though... Ha! Too bad there won't be any snow in the mountains! Such a bummer. Steve is leaving for Reno with his cousin and a few friends, so it works out perfect! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I know I will. Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment