Saturday, August 21, 2010

I got FAT and my peeps too!









I think we need to stop eating so many cheeseburgers, ice cream and fries!!!! HA HA! Can you tell I'm bored out of my mind?! I have been a blogging fool lately. My boyfriend is golfing, Georgie is napping and I am so ridiculously BORED! I guess, I know what I would look like if I was A FAT COW (not that I'm so skinny!) If you have the iPhone download "FAT BOOTH". It's hilarious! I think my family and boyfriend are sick of me turning them into FAT PEOPLE! (I even tried to do Peanut, my Yorkie.) It didn't work out very well. A cheeseburger sounds kinda good right now! I better be careful.... I look like a SCARY, FAT, P. I. G!

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!! This has got to be the funniest thing I have EVER SEEN!! Maggie you are too much... I Love you even with 3 chins!!!! This is classic!!!

    ReplyDelete