Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Look who is a big girl!



I have never slept so well since Georgie has been sleeping in her crib. I put her in her crib between 9 and 10 after a full belly of rice cereal and a bottle. I tell her, "It's time to go night night in your crib since you're a big girl now." An occasional cry (nothing too heartbreaking) and she is out! She doesn't even wake up in the night and today the sleepy head woke up at 10:15a.m?! I'm so proud of her and can't believe FINALLY she is in her own crib. If I knew it was going to be this easy I would have done this months ago. It's mind blowing to me that she is almost 9 months. It seems like yesterday, that we were bringing her home from the hospital. I love you Georgie and mommy is so proud of you! Now off to go start dinner and pick up the house before daddy gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment