Sunday, August 15, 2010

Life is too short!



We had such a busy weekend! Friday afternoon we had a funeral:( Our dear friend Barbara died. She was Aunt Jackie's best friend! She was only 55?! She was ALWAYS so nice to me and loved Georgie. She was at every family function and we all loved her so much.When I called her last Sunday at the hospital to check on her the first thing she asked me was, "how is Georgie?" Here she is so sick and asks me that?! I'm glad I told her I loved her when we hung up. I really didn't think she was going to pass away and that would be our last conversation. Life is too short. Cherish everyday like it's your last. She will be so missed. She was so fun and so full of life! I still can't believe she is gone! I love you Barb. I know life goes on but death is so hard for me to understand?

I need to go to bed so I'll finish my post by saying that Saturday we went to Roseville for a 1 year old birthday. Kinsley Winter, is just adorable and had the perfect birthday! It was so fun and I can't wait to throw Georgie's birthday! I know summer is coming to an end. I'm sad. I know all my Nephews aren't looking forward to starting school but I think my sisters are ready to get their routine back. I hope everyone has a great week and happy first day of school to all my handsome Nephews. They are going to look sharp in their new clothes and cool vans.

No comments:

Post a Comment