Monday, November 15, 2010

3 more days!

He broke his foot during finals:( and still studied like a crazy man!
We celebrated his last final by going out to eat. And had some fabulous wine of course.
We went shopping at the fountains!
Tahoe. Our favorite place!
Such a happy day! We love Grandma Ella.
Our little family.

I have no current pictures to share. So sorry. I need to just go and buy a camera. We find out in 3 days if Steve passed the BAR! I have a surprise dinner planned for him. I sure hope he passed. Wish him luck! I'll be so proud of him if he passed or not. He is a wonderful father and I know he will be a fantastic lawyer. I love you boyfriend! And I am so proud of you! You were so driven, and dedicated to your goal and I admire that so much. GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to Steve and your cute family!!!!! Love you Mags!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either way, way to go Steve!!! But I am sure he passed!

    ReplyDelete