Monday, November 29, 2010

Georgie's 1st Birthday!!!

This is when we were all singing!
My sis made her cake!


She got her Princess outfit so dirty! She loved opening her gifts!



She loves her new boots! Truthfully, she is obsessed with all shoes! This was the day after her party, and she woke up from her nap and insisted on putting her boots on immediately. She is such a silly goose. I think she is so funny.


She was so tired after her party. We LOVE our Nana!
They are so darling!

Such a happy day!

Mary and Ava!


My little family! And our daddy is a LAWYER!
Waiting for her guests to arrive!

We had a wonderful 1st birthday for our sweet angel! It's hard to believe that she is already one. We had a fun pizza party! Thanks to both our wonderful families for all their help, and for Aunt Nik for picking up all the party pizzas, and Aunt Mary for making her beautiful cake.

I have not been blogging lately since I need a new camera. We have been so busy around here too! My house is decorated for Christmas, but no tree yet, I have the stroll Friday night, my sister's birthday, family pictures, breakfast with Santa, Steve gets sworn in, I have to work all week, a Stella & Dot party, and already two Christmas Parties!

Stop by our booth Friday night if you're going to the Christmas stroll. Frannie Bean will be there. (I Hope it doesn't rain!)

I still can't believe I have a 1 year old!! I'm sad that she is growing up so fast. Until next post.


1 comment:

  1. How fun! She looks like she really enjoyed her party! She is such a doll! It was so great to see her in person! Time sure does fly by!!!

    We loved Frannie Bean too!

    Happy Holidays to you and your sweet family!

    XO

    ReplyDelete