Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oldies but goodies

My precious angel.

The beach in Tahoe with our Nana.

Don't judge me please... I forgot her chair cover, but I wiped it down very well.
Bath time with the girls!

My girl at 7 months!

The kids in Tahoe!

Cousins! Beer and wine festival!Tink!

So funny!!!

Not much going on around here. I still have no camera, but it's fine. I'm hoping Santa will bring me one. I have been working at the store, and getting ready for Georgie's 1st birthday party! I can't wait to celebrate her life with all my family. I have also been hanging out a lot with my family at night because Steve has been working some crazy hours. I don't mind. I love being with all my sisters and mom.

We have a lot going on this weekend. We have two birthday parties, a fundraiser dinner, family pictures and a family dinner on Sunday. Hope everyone is doing wonderful. I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here! I need to start my Christmas shopping.









































No comments:

Post a Comment