Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hola

I'm going to do this to my hair when I get back from Mexico. Do you like?

If you don't have a pair of these... you need them! I think I will be in these all summer. Georgie got some too, but we got her sparking pink. Every time you buy a pair, they give a pair to a child in need. So awesome! They have so many different styles too!
Sister and I took our girls shopping Sunday and we had to take a picture of this. I think we shopped too hard. I got a few new outfits for the cruise. I seriously have no cute clothes! (Jacklyn, thanks for always letting me borrow your clothes.) We leave in 4 days for our vaca!!! I'm going to miss Georgie so bad. I know she will be in excellent care with my parents. I have never left her overnight. I think I may cry. I'm going to miss her terribly.
Best little store in town. Go check it out!
So this is what my hair looks like now. Long or short? I really do need a new style. I feel like my hair is always just "dark brown". I LOVE really dark hair, but I'm getting tired of always going dark and summer is coming! I want something fresh and new! What do you think?
Shopping on Sunday at the fountains.
I snapped this photo Monday morning and I just love it. They love looking out the window every morning. I think this is so precious.

Soon I will be laying in the sun in MEXICO! I can't wait. I'm so ready and Steve told me tonight we are going to swim with the Dolphins. I have always wanted to do this. Can't wait to post pictures when I get back. Happy Valentine's Day on the 14th. See you all in a week! Don't be jealous. :)

4 comments:

  1. I like the hair cut you posted! I think it might be fun! :) I think you would look pretty with blonde highlights in your hair too! I am going tomorrow! Hopefully I will be a new woman!!! :)
    Love reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it Maggie!!! You will look bomb no matter what you do! I am jealous about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Have So much FUN friend & I am very jellie!! Your hair would be Beautiful that color... BUT keep it long!! Love U, can't wait for trip pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun in Mexico, I am envious...I want to be somewhere tropical soaking up the sun (although, I am sure everyone around me is happy not to have to see me in a swim suit these days)! Haha. I think the haircut would be super cute...go for it!

    ReplyDelete