Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mexico!!!

We had such a wonderful time in Mexico! We stopped in Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta and Cabo. I hope you enjoy all my pictures. Sorry there are so many. I didn't post all of them because it is a bit overwhelming. I don't have any of swimming with the dolphins or zip lining because cameras were prohibited, but as soon as I get the cd that we purchased I will share them. It was so nice to relax in the sun, visit different cities in Mexico, go to dinner and only feed myself, sleep in, not have to change a diaper, wipe a nose, or take care of another little human for an entire week! I ate way too much, and we all drank so many amazing wines and of course some Margaritas. I missed my baby so bad, but every time I called home to check on her I could hear her laughing, and my mom said she was having a ball! I must say though... I was so ready to come home after the 4th day. I still feel like I am rocking on a boat. I wish this feeling would go away. I'm so happy to be home with my girl, and I'm finally starting to feel better. Man I was sick as dog! I don't think I have ever been that sick in my life! My house is disinfected, sheets have been washed, and we are unpacked and back to our routine. Home sweet home!I loved watching the ocean.


So beautiful!!!

I thought this was so funny! I'm obsessed with making sure I spell things correctly, since I am a horrible speller! I had to take a picture.
Casey, Grandpa and Cameron.
This was before we (Aunt Jackie) went on our adventure through the jungle! Zip lining and seeing beautiful waterfalls! We had to ride a mule up to the mountain top! It was about 8 miles!!! My butt still hurts! Yes, a MULE!


Stephanie!
We all drove these around Mazatlan with our tour guide! It was so fun.
Dinners were the highlight of our night.
This slide was so fun.
Alex and Steph.
Such a beautiful church in Mazatlan. It was seriously breathtaking! Our tour guide was so amazing. He was so knowledgeable about his homeland, and even took us to meet his mom!
Such a fun vaca! I'll never forget it.

We loved laying out in the sun.
We went to some of the best dinners. ( My smile is so BIG) I was laughing!


This man was so funny! He wanted me to take a shot so bad. I passed.

Our last night! We had a double date night.

Until next time Mexico!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your pics Maggie! Looks like you had so much fun! Now we need to have a play date!

    ReplyDelete