Saturday, February 26, 2011

Our day with the dolphins.


Grandpa is so cute! He loved the dolphins.

He gave all of us a kiss.
I was scared here. They are so much bigger in person.



His tank was enormous!

So fun!!!
He danced with us.

Here are some pictures of our trip in Mexico. The dolphin experience was amazing and it was seriously so fun. We couldn't wear hair ties, sun glasses, etc. because he likes to steal things. I thought that was funny! Our dolphin was only 4 years old, and they said he was a trouble maker. It's something I will never forget. I was kinda scared at first, but then I warmed up to him. Dolphins are so smart and such beautiful mammals.
The zip lines and repelling off waterfalls is also something I will never forget. The waterfalls were breathtaking. I'll post pictures of that experience too!




No comments:

Post a Comment