Sunday, March 13, 2011

A day in the city.

Yesterday was such a beautiful morning. I woke up around my usual time, started the coffee maker, and read the newspaper. I love a quiet house on a Saturday morning. I patiently waiting for my family to wake up. Around 9 I could hear G stirring on the monitor, and slowing waking up. I went to get her from her room. I love her in the morning. She is happy and such a cuddle bug. Steve came out to the the living room shortly after and asked me, "What is your plan for the day?" I said, "I'm just going to organize closets and clean my car." Nothing exciting for a Saturday. He said, "Lets go to the ocean for the day." I said, " I would love that!" I was so excited. We hurried and got ready and left for the city! I left breakfast on the counter and even left my bath towel wet on the floor. We went to the Aquarium, the baby saw the ocean for the first time, had lunch, went to the Pier, shopped a little and then had dinner with Aunt Nikki. We had such a beautiful day! We live so close to the ocean. I think we are going to start going more often.She wasn't a big fan of the ocean.
She loved running in the grass!






I thought this was so pretty!

She loved the fish!

I'm a dorky mom! I thought it would be a cool picture... not so much:)

So neat!




We had such a beautiful day. I loved being with the people I love so much in this beautiful city!
Waiting for Aunt Nikki and looking for birds, cats or dogs! She loves animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment