Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Easter!

I was going to send out Easter cards to family and friends, but to be honest everyone has a facebook these days and gets to see all the pictures that I post, and I have my blog for family back in Ohio, so I'm going to pass this year sending out Easter cards. It's sad that I really don't send things in the mail any longer because of all these social networks etc. I still think it's more intimate to send a party invite etc. in the mail. It's always fun getting fun mail:) At least I'm saving on stamps.

I just love our sassy little Easter Bunny! I must add she has great taste in shoes! I got these Marc Jacobs heels for $12.00! What a steal. I love bargain shopping and thrift stores! The older I get, I feel like I am getting cheap. I know my boyfriend would love to hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment