Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunshine!


I needed this. I have missed you. Today I cleaned house and I had the window open to let in a little fresh air. Loved hearing the birds chirping and lawn mowers going. Cleaned the car too. My lovely sister brought me a coffee. I was so happy when I saw two coffee cups in her hand. I made vegetable soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. Took a nap with my precious. Paid some bills. Wished I had more money. Cleaned out my purse. Gave Peanut a bath. Georgie loves looking for kitty cats so we went on a short walk looking for the little fury felines. I personally hate cats, but she loves them. My stroller is with Steve in his car, so it's kinda hard truly going on a walk with a 1 year old. It was so nice being outside though.
Now we are getting ready to go to $8.00 spaghetti dinner. Yum.
What a beautiful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment