Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Enjoying this beautiful weather!

I could hold her all day long... Nothing else in the entire world that I would rather be doing.

She can blow some serious bubbles people! Sometimes she can't help herself and has to lick the stick and spills the entire bottle of soap on the ground. Whoever thought of no spill bubbles was a genius! We blow bubbles every night and look for airplanes and of course the black cat who lives in our neighborhood.


She is obsessed with bubbles!
Excuse my dead plant:( She gives me at least 50 kisses a day! Or an eskimo kiss.
We have been going to the park almost everyday and just relaxing! What is everyone else doing? We have a few trips planned to Tahoe, Reno and the city. I love just being home with my baby and family. I have been a cooking fool as well. If you love mushrooms, I have the best pasta recipe.
Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather! Soon we will all be complaining how HOT it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment