Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer fun!!!

Sorry that none of these pictures are in any particular order, but you get the idea of what we have been doing so far this summer. Papa Steve got another new plane so we went to Colusa and helped him clean out his old hanger so he could fit both planes into one hanger unit. Georgie had a blast and loves airplanes. When she sees a plane in the sky she says, "papa". I can't wait to fly to the coast for crab this summer, the new plane fits 6 so now we can all go places together.

Paige, Georgie and I went to SF to visit Liv Love! It was such a fun day, and it was nice to spend time with my close friends and get caught up on life. Georgie loved the baby and Liv Love is absolutely beautiful. Lindsey is seriously so patient and motherhood comes so natural to her.

My beautiful niece had her dance recital and she did a fabulous job. Georgie can't wait to start dancing now. It was so darling because she kept signing for "more" because she didn't want the dancers to stop dancing once their performance was over. I thought it was pretty cute. I can't get over all the talent and how good everyone was. After the show we all went to ice cream. Mary of course wanted pink ice cream.

Sunday we went to NASCAR in Sonoma! I know, so hard to believe that I am a Nascar fan. We had a wonderful time. The weather was perfect and it was so fun spending the day with Steve. This was my fourth year going and it gets better and better each year. The boys go all out and take Nascar so serious.

Friday we leave for Tahoe for a week. I'm so looking forward to relaxing on the beach and being with my family. Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far! Have a safe and happy 4th as well.






Georgie loved the plane.


We went to visit sweet Liv Love! Linds and our girls!



Love this one.

So sweet.

Looking for airplanes.


Such a beauty!
Grandpa and Aunt Jack!

Me and my sweet baby.


Cam and his girlfriend.


The fam.
Steph and I had a blast.

Cousins!!!

She had a special request for pink and purple flowers.

My sissy and Mary Margaret. She is such a wonderful mother. I admire her so much and she is beautiful inside and out... Truly a heart of gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment