Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life...


Happy summer everyone! It hasn't really felt like summer here in Yuba, but today it was such a beautiful day. I have felt so silly because I'm in shorts one day and then winter clothes the next. Hopefully summer is here to stay. I have been trying to fight this silly cold and just not feeling like myself. I have been busy with birthdays, new babies, fundraisers, and just life! I'm ready for summers in Tahoe, BBQ's, the smell of tanning oil, hot summer nights and pool parties! Bring on summer!!!



My little precious.


They are best friends!

Happy Birthday, Cynthia Paige Jelavich! We celebrated last night. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend. I love you!


I hate my bangs! I am dressed so winter because it was cold! But today it's summer again! California has some serious weird weather!

We had a great time at sodbusters!
Roxanne's birthday!


It has been a birthday boom!

My little muffin... She has sleepy eyes, she had just woken up from her morning nap. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment