Monday, July 18, 2011

Zoo


We had a wonderful day at the zoo! Enjoy our pictures.




She loved feeding the Giraffe.





She was unsure of the Tiger.








Yuck! I hate snakes!

In line with Daddy.













Watching the monkey perform for the crowd.

So pretty.


My favorite!


Riding the pony and popsicle lips.



She loved the zoo, maybe a little overwhelmed and tired (since I didn't schedule her nap time very well) but she is still talking about it today! The Sacramento zoo was a bit disappointing, but Georgie loved it and that's all that matters. We had a wonderful weekend!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until we get to take trips together with our little girls. I love being a mommy and watching their eyes light up when they're seeing something for the first time...like a crazy ostrich. You're such a good mommy Maggs. I love u.

    ReplyDelete