Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Class of 2000 Reunion









I never posted pictures of my class reunion so I wanted to share a few! It was such a fun night. I can't wait for the next one. I think I had too much to drink but I never do anything anymore so I thought it was well deserved! It was great seeing everyone and catching up on everyone's busy lives. It was mind blowing to me how many people live out of state and traveled for this special event. I guess, I just figured everyone still lived in Yuba like me. What a great night it was, just being with some of my closest friends and seeing my old prom date, and catching up with old neighbor kids. I missed my baby girl like crazy but I knew she was in excellent care with Aunt Nat. We were home before midnight and even got Taco Bell on the way home so that was a major plus. Hope you enjoy my pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Your so pretty Maggie! I heard all about the night from my sis. Sounds like you girls had fun! Especially my sister! haha

    ReplyDelete