Monday, September 13, 2010

Wonderful friends!




My girlfriends and I got together last week to go to dinner! We had so much fun. We caught up on life (since we all have been so busy lately) and love just being together. Shannon and Roxanne are such wonderful friends to me! They have been there for me through so much and would do anything for me. I'm truly blessed and grateful to have such wonderful friends in my life! We LOVE to eat so we went to our favorite Restaurant, and ate the house down, we had some great wine too. It's nice to get out and have a quiet dinner and be with your friends. I can't wait to have our dinner date again soon. I think I'm going to have them over for dinner next time. I have been cooking up a storm lately and I love it! I've been making some great dishes and want to share them. I'm so proud of myself. I try and cook at least 4-5 times a week. I hate paying for horrible food. My boyfriend is a wonderful cook so we enjoy cooking together! He gets home so late from work so I try and have it ready so he doesn't have to cook after a long day at the office.

I came home to my sweet baby girl. I love her so much and so lucky to be her mama! She is almost 10 months old. It is seriously so hard to believe. I can't wait to have her "Princess Party" in November. It's going to be off the hook!

Rachel is turning 28!

Tomorrow night is Rachel's birthday and we are all going to Sopa Thai to celebrate. I love their food and can't wait to celebrate with her. I wanted to give her a shout out to wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you Rach!

1. She speaks her mind! I wish I could.
2. She knows me very well.
3. She is always tan.
4. She loves my family.
5. She holds a grudge. FOREVER!
6. She's real.
7. She always gives me great advice.
8. We're so different but opposites attract.
9. She loves to drink water! I hate it.
10. She has the most beautiful skin.
11. She is beautiful.
12. Her hair is awesome!
13. She still sleeps with a blanket. I do too!
14. She is a hard worker.
15. She is really smart.
16. The smell of coconut reminds me of her.
17. She witnessed the birth of my child.
18. In high school, we would always cut class (bad I know) and go lay in her parent's bed when it rained. (We were weird.)
19. She loves corn, watermelon, and Mimi's cafe!
20. She is a realist.
21. She doesn't put up with a lot.
22. She hates bad drivers.
23. She loves a little girl named, Audrey.
24. She's a great mom.
25. We will be friends forever.
26. She hates being hot and loves lip gloss.
27. She is grumpy when she is hungry.
28. She loves Starbucks.
29. We have been friends since we were 5.
30. She makes me laugh.
31. She could lay out all day and read magazines.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL NICOLE HORN!!!



1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS POST MY LOVE!!!! See you tomorrow sexy!!! Wear shorts... you look hott in them... you have the best lookin legs I've EVER SEEN! Just sayin!!

    ReplyDelete