Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FRANNIE BEAN COMING TO THE YC


Frannie Bean is opening soon! It will be a kitchen store, gift shop and baby store!!!

Great place to buy wedding gifts, hostess gifts, baby shower gifts, bridal shower gifts, birthday presents, great wine, baby toys, baby clothes etc., things for your home and much much more!!!
I'll keep you posted! We are so excited we can hardly stand it. My sister's store, plans to be open by the end of this month. I can't wait to help her run her store and work with my sista.
Details to follow.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie!! Just found your blog:) This is exciting news about the new store...can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie,

    I just found your blog! It is so cute! I have one too but it is private so I will send you an invite! The new store sound so exciting, good luck to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I would love to look at your blog! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete