Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Princess is growing up!





It makes me sad that my baby girl is growing up. She will be 10 months on the 29th!!!
Soon she will be a little 1 year old and I can hardly believe it?!?!
It makes me so sad. I wish she would stay a baby forever. She always wants down and will be walking any day. She is so funny! Here is what she has been doing lately.

1. She barks like a dog.
2. She can say... mama, dada, dog, uh oh, scat, night night, bye bye, papa, yummy-yummy & bird.
3. She sleeps all night.
4. She takes two, 2 1/2 hour naps a day.
5. She loves to eat.
6. She loves walks.
7. She is into everything!
8. She is going to be Snow White for Halloween. (if it fits)
9. She loves the bath.
10. She hates veggies but I force her to eat at least a few bites.
11. She loves her daddy.
12. She loves to sing.
13. She loves patty cake.
14. She weighs 20 pounds!
15. She hates her doctor and cries when he enters the room.
16. She loves all her cousins.
17. She loves to swing.
18. She has 6 teeth.
19. She loves to play in the fridge.
20. She loves to suck on wet wash cloths and my tooth brush.
21. She loves to play.
22. She goes to look for kitty cats every night with her Grandpa.
23. She loves music and dances.
24. She touches all my Halloween decorations! Christmas is going to be a nightmare.
25. She is such a good baby and we are so blessed.
26. Oh and she started biting too. She thinks it's funny because it scares me.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
.


No comments:

Post a Comment