Monday, September 6, 2010

We love the park!












Georgie and Peanut love to go to the park. Georgie loves to swing. She even cries when I take her out! Since we live so close to Regency park we pretty much walk there every morning. I love her so much. I can hardly believe that she is already 9 months old. (Sorry, I am an annoying mother on this video but I can't resist this little creature!) Hope everyone has a great Labor Day! We are off to a BBQ and then to a birthday party for Steve's cousin, Cameron. He is turning 23! Happy Birthday to Cameron!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! I didn't know you blogged! So glad I found you! Let's get our babies together soon! Love you. Andrea Foster

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a precious video!! I love her waving at the end, and I love how she is always decked out in pink...she is adorable!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete