Saturday, April 2, 2011

A beautiful day at the park and pigtails!





I feel like I never take a picture with my baby. I always take them of her or other people. I tried to take one of the two of us... Not very good, but it's a memory.
I know she needs another bow in the other pigtail, but she insisted on having at least one in. She is so funny! She loves BOWS!

They love each other so much. Mary is so good to her!

Obsessed with these cowboy boots or any kind of SHOE!!! These boots were my Nephew Jimmy's when he was a little boy.

Speaking of Jimmy, I snapped this when I picked him up from school on Friday. He is such a good looking child. I love him so much. Look at those beautiful lashes. Lucky dog!

Pigtail girl again.

Love her sweet face. My mom took this!

Love her little teeth.

Cousin love!

She loves watching all the children play.

I took the girls to the park Friday morning. The "orange park" to be exact. That's what Mary calls it. We had a wonderful time. They loved playing and being outside. I loved it too! This rainy weather was awful and being cooped up in the house everyday really became depressing. We had a yummy lunch, rode bikes and G loves to swing. We were there for 2 hours! We got home and the girls took their naps, while I picked up the house. We stopped by parents house to visit before going home, and my mom put pigtails in Georgie's hair. She looked so precious and was so proud of them.

Steve got home earlier then usually, since he had court really early Friday morning, and we had dinner, went on a walk and then watched a really good movie. I opened a nice bottle of wine and I of course had to have popcorn. Who doesn't want popcorn when watchin a flick? Tonight we are going to dinner with friends so that should be fun. Sunday I'm going to work in the backyard it's a mess! I want to plant flower and get ready for Spring. I got the carpets cleaned all ready and did a really deep clean the other day and it already looks like Easter in our home. Off to get ready! Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment