Monday, April 11, 2011

Make a wish!


17 months

She loves to be outside.
She loves cookies. I love watching her little mouth ask me for one, and the way her teeth look when pronouncing the word.
She knows sign language.
She is always happy.
She knows all her animal noises.
She loves books.
She loves to pretend.
She calls for me for me in the morning
She always tells Peanut he is a "good boy"
She climbed out of her crib 2 months ago.
She loves to give kisses.
She loves Barney.
She loves to go on rides in the laundry basket.
She loves to go pee pee in the potty and has to wipe.
She loves all her cousins.
She loves my mom, sisters and dad so much.
She loves her daddy... She asks for him a lot during the day.
She loves birds.
She loves to sit in my lap.
She loves music.
She talks so much.
She is off the charts for height!
She is really tall.
She loves to jump on the trampoline.
She throws things away! We have to check the trash every night.
She follows me everywhere.
She loves babies.
She prefers to drink from a straw.
She takes off her clothes during nap time!
She is obsessed with shoes.
She loves to get her hair done.
She loves pancakes.
She loves kittens.
She makes me laugh.
She watches me leave for work through the window at my parents, and waves until I'm out of sight.
She loves to climb on all our furniture.
She is part monkey.
She is fighting a bug today.
She has some mean dance moves.
She loves tupperware.
She can make a huge mess.
She is an awful dinner partner.
She can no longer go with us out to dinner.
She is really loud.
She is such a good girl.
She loves to brush her teeth.
She copies everything I do.
She wants to carry a purse.
She loves to swing.
She is gentle.
She loves to dip. Ketchup? Ranch? Salsa? Guacamole?
She has a sophisticated palate.
She loves cheese.
She loves to sleep.
She is getting so big.
She is my everything.
She loves to blow and make wishes!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment