Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just wanted you to know.

I've really been thinking a lot how truly blessed I am in this thing called "life". As I am getting older, I realize what is important and how to never take anything for granted. Life is so short and so fragile. I just want you to know how much I love my life, my family, and how I try to make each day wonderful. I'm not saying everyday is perfect because it's not, but I try to take nothing for granted. Life can change in an instant.

My family had gone through a lot of challenges, changes, loss, sadness and lifestyle changes, but we all are so very grateful for our health and how blessed we are to have each other. Things come and go but family is forever.

My daughter is so happy and healthy.

Check SpellingI'm so loved and told everyday.

I gave a man holding a sign saying, "Out of gas" $5.00 today. My sister is going to be mad at me.

I get to watch my daughter grow up and so lucky and grateful. I know a couple that both have to work. They drop their babies off at daycare at 6 a.m. and pick them up at dinner time, give them a quick dinner, bath, then bed, and then have to start all over again the next day. It's heartbreaking to me, but they both have to work! She feels so guilty and is miserable. I'm so sad for her. On the weekends, she is constantly doing laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping. I wish there was something I could do to help them. Hopefully, her husband gets a promotion and then she can cut back. My fingers are crossed for them. They make me never want to take a day for granted.

My sisters are my best friends. Steve thinks we're too close, and that I talk to them too much on the phone. He is just a boy and will never understand.

My parents are seriously amazing people. Their selflessness and true dedication to their family is something I admire. They have been married 4o years and their love and devotion to one another is such a beautiful thing.

I feel so content.

I wish there was a cure for cancer and rheumatoid arthritis.

I have been married before and I believe in marriage, but never know if I will ever do it again.

Failing at something makes you stronger.

I love flowers. I went to the store today and bought some just to have in my home. They look beautiful and so fragrant.

My mom always tells me how much she loves me, and now I know how much since I have a child.

I want three children.

I love red wine.

I am shy.

I am a home body.

I didn't take a shower today or put make up on.

I have a wonderful relationship with all my nephews and niece. I love them all so much.

I hope my daughter is nice to everyone.

I hope she never gets hurt.

I grocery shop at Winco.

I need to go to the doctor. I need a check up.


I am a list maker and have so much to do on it.

I've been trying to save money.

My birthday is coming!!!

I still have breast milk. Weird and sorry for the TMI:)

I want to name my next daughter... Monroe.

I admire how hard my boyfriend works.

I hated school. School isn't for everyone.

I love a clean house, but it never is... please call if you want to stop by:)

Steve wants me to delete my blog. He is a private person and thinks there are weird people out there and we need to protect our child. I don't want to though.

I love a hot bath.

I have amazing friends.

Frannie Bean has the cutest stuff! I'm proud of my sissy and her darling store.

I love working with my sister. Sometimes! Ha!

I'm still so sad for Japan.

I'm sad Oprah is over in May.

I love Cookie Tree. I ate two cookies today!

I love intervention.

I cut bangs.

I have been so emotional lately. It is ridiculous!

I am a night owl.

I love the smell of gasoline and nail polish.

I was born with crooked feet. I had to wear casts on both feet.

I bought a wind chime today and love hearing it with the window open.

I have a crooked spine.

I love Indian food. We had it tonight.

I heard someone in the Target fitting room say, "Maggie Czigans is getting fat!" How sad. I cried all the way home.

My favorite movie is Titanic.

I just wanted you to know all of this. Remember that life is so precious.

Goodnight.
























6 comments:

  1. Maggie, you are such a wonderful person!! So blessed to have you as a friend! You're a little ray of sunshine, alsway so positive... it's refreshing!! This post is lovely... YOU ARE NOT FAT EITHER!!! That peoson was crazy... there area lot of crazies out there.... I Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your little facts and tid-bits. Don't delete, just go private! And you are not fat, or getting fat, or have even been fat. And who ever said that is just mean, and probably a very unhappy person. And probably jelly of your bomb legs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie....Love the person you are! And you are so not fat! The nerve of some people! When I saw you last time I thought you looked really skinny. Can't wait to see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you weren't thinking of me reading this when you wrote it but I loved it. You made me be thankful too. Keep up the inspiring thoughts! A sweet cookie eater is better off than any skinny bitch in a dressing room any day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post Maggie, you will be so happy to look back on this someday and remember how you were feeling at this moment, that's why I love blogging! You can't delete your blog! And as for the rude person in Target, think of that as unfortunate for her, people say mean things out of their own insecurities, she wouldn't have been talking about you in a bad way if she wasn't envious of you in another. You are beautiful, skinny and so much luckier than her in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maggie! Billy was up late playing video games so I got to catch up on my blogs.

    I loved reading your tidbits too :) I agree it seems the older you get the more you realize just what IS important and what isn't!

    And you have never looked anything but beautiful to me! You are doing such a great job as a mommy and girlfriend, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete