Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

We have had a wonderful day so far. What a beautiful Easter day! We went to church this morning, brunch at Peach Tree, and now we are all home resting. I made a fruit salad and spinach dip to take to my parents. We are off again in a little bit to go to an Easter egg hunt and have an early dinner with my family... then we go to Aunt Jackie's house for another dinner and dessert. I love all the hectic running around and being with all the people I love so much. I wouldn't want it any other way.
It's pretty incredible that He sacrificed his own life for us. Happy Easter!

See you when I get back from my little mini VACA! Off to Tahoe bright and early! Just had a moment to share pictures from this morning.
Aunt Jack and all her boys and the lovely Aunt Nik!


G loves giving Ava kisses.
Another kiss.
Cousin love! Ava and Baby Mia.


No comments:

Post a Comment