Sunday, April 10, 2011

Busy busy busy!!!

As you can see, our cookies are not fancy or perfect... just normal cookies that we hurried and ate! The kids had fun decorating them.

These were taken around Christmas but wanted to share them.

Georgie has grown so much!

I feel like we are always so busy doing something... but can't tell you what! We had a birthday party this weekend during the day and then one last night. We had a great time at both. I had Mary for a little while on Friday and the girls just played and played. I think this photo is so funny because look at Georgie's face! So funny! She is obsessed with my necklaces. She wears this particular one all the time. They love each other so much and always have a ball together.

Tonight we're going to Aunt Jackie's house for dinner. Yay! She is back from Africa! We missed her so much. I can't wait to hear about her Safari. This morning, I ran a few errands with the babe and then my sister called and wanted us to stop by because she got Mary a baby kitten, so we had to go and meet her. She is so darling. Her name is Frankie. I love that name. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Enjoy this beautiful weather!!!

1 comment:

  1. Georgie is so cute! It is so great she has her cousin to play with and grow up with! I wish I was closer to my family! I bet they are loving the new kitty, how fun!

    ReplyDelete