Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!!



I had a wonderful birthday! Thanks to my wonderful family and friends for making my day so special!!!

The girls got to meet the lobster.
Mary was too scared to hold the lobster! I didn't blame her.
They loved holding hands on the way to Chico.
One of my dear friends! I'm so happy Paige is back in the YC. I see her a lot more and I love it.

The guys came... usually it's just the girls! I felt bad for Steve because he couldn't join us! He was home with the baby taking care of her since she was not feeling well at all. Thanks for letting me go and enjoy a great time babe. I did miss you.

Roxanne and Shannon came over before and we talked and enjoyed a glass of wine together.



Love them!


Yes it's true, I turned 29, but feel so happy about it! I had a wonderful day. Most of my girlfriends treated me to dinner, showered me with beautiful cards and gifts. I felt so loved. Loved so much than ever before. I was sad that a few friends couldn't make it, but it's so hard with everyone's busy schedules, and living in different cities and just life in general to coordinate a day where everyone can make it.

My family took me to Chico for lunch on my actual birthday, and that with was so sweet of them. We had such a great time! Just the girls went. We shopped all around beautiful Chico and then went and had a lovely lunch. It was so fun spending the day with all my sisters, baby, niece and mom. They too showered me with so much birthday love. I am spoiled.

We got home around 3ish, and I put Georgie down for a nap. Poor baby girl, she is still fighting a nasty cold. I ended up taking her to the doctor and he put her on two different medicines. I hate seeing her so sick. It is heartbreaking. I feel so helpless.

Later that night, Steve cooked me an amazing dinner. We had great wine, gifts again and a beautiful cake! I didn't want to take the baby out to dinner or leave her with anyone. I just wanted her home where she belonged. And just what I love, being home with my family. It wasn't bad either being pampered and spoiled all night long. I did clean up dinner and did my normal nightly routine with the baby. I didn't mind. I love doing my motherly duties and a clean kitchen. I truly had such an amazing day. I just wished that the baby would had felt better. I got so many sweet cards in the mail, phone calls from friends, and even 29 pink roses! I am one lucky chic. I forgot to mention a free car wash too. I love a clean car and it was free... that's the best part.

My sister and I were going to go and get pedicures, and my mom was going to watch the baby for an hour for me, but Georgie was so clingy all day and didn't want me out of her sight! All she wanted was mommy. I loved being able to hold her all day and take care of her. I remember being little and just wanting my mom to hold me. I still do! We watched Barney about 5 times and cuddled on the couch until daddy got home. She gave me about 5o kisses that day. I think she knew it was my birthday secretly. And a pedicure can wait always wait! Sister, you still owe me:)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. We are off on Monday morning to Tahoe for the week, and then Friday we leave for Reno. We are going to visit Grandma Ella. Have a wonderful weekend and hope the Easter Bunny stops at your house! He already came to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment